When making a purchase at a Walmart store customers are offered the option of buying an extended warranty or replacement plan on qualifying products. There is a time limit on when you can purchase the Product Assist Walmart Protection Plan and this is within 3 months of the purchase being made. You must have the original store receipt to provide evidence of when the purchase was made. In order to be able to make a claim online you must first register the product purchased. Below are the requirements and instructions on how to register your purchase so that you can make a Product Assist Walmart Protection Plan claim online at www.productassist.com/walmart.
Established in 1962, Walmart is without a doubt the largest and most well known retail store chain across the globe. Famous primarily for its customers, Walmart has been growing ten folds with almost 10,000 stores worldwide, over 2 million staff members and raking in approximately 450 billion dollars each year.
Make A Product Assist Walmart Protection Plan Claim Online At www.productassist.com/walmart
1. A PC with internet access
2. A store receipt from a recent purchase
3. A valid email address
4. You must be a resident of the US or Canada
1. The first step is you will need to type the following URL into the address bar of your web browser: www.productassist.com/walmart.
2. Find the link that says ‘Register Product’, click on that link.
3. A new page will open where you will be required to fill out the requested information.
4. You will need to find the check box that says ‘Yes, my purchase was made at Walmart’, click on it.
5. After you have completed that section you will need to supply your personal details such as your name, address, email and phone number.
6. Make sure you fill out all sections of the form.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the web page and click ‘Submit’.
Once you have completed all the sections and submitted the form your purchased product is now registered. Ensure that you keep a copy of your receipt in a safe place in case it may be necessary if the product does not work correctly and you need to make a Product Assist Walmart Protection Plan claim online.