The CVS pharmacy was established in Lowell, MA in 1963. CVS is considered to be the biggest chain pharmacy in the country. The reasons for this are that CVS currently has more than 7,400 stores and they also have the largest annual revenue collected by a pharmacy. As of 2013, CVS was known as being #13 on the list of the largest companies presented by Fortune 500. CVS stores have a wide array of pharmacy supplies, personal care items, food items, home supplies and much more. Close to 600 of their retail outlets have a clinic known as the Minute Clinic. Now, you can learn how to win $1000 in the CVS customer survey.
CVS is committed to providing excellent customer service to their customers. This is what their customers have come to expect from the company over the years. CVS has recently developed a customer survey so that you can provide the appropriate feedback in order to help CVS continue to provide excellent service. By providing this feedback, you are entered to win $1000. We have provided instructions below on how you can enter.
Required to enter:
• Computer with internet access
• Receipt from recent CVS visit
Steps to complete the survey:
1. Copy and paste (www.cvssurvey.com/sss) into your internet browser
2. Select whether you want he information in English or Spanish
3. Click continue
4. Enter the 17 digit code from your CVS receipt in the appropriate area
5. Answer the questions that follow regarding the most recent visit to CVS. It is important that you are honest as you can be, even if it is negative
6. Submit the survey
After the survey has been submitted, you are entered into the $1000 drawing automatically. If you are asked some personal information, this is only for the purposes in the event you are a winner. CVS keeps this information completely secure and confidential.