KFC is proud to announce the www.mykfcexperience.com online customer survey to give their customers the chance to voice their opinion on KFC products, store and services. KFC uses the information gathered in the online customer survey to help improve and better its service, food products and store presentation. Taking part in the KFC online customer survey gives you the opportunity to have a say about what you think about KFC. The questions you will be required to answer in the survey are directed at a recent purchase to one of their outlets. You must be honest when participating about how you felt, whether it be a good or bad experience.
KFC is one of the largest fast food chains worldwide. They specialize in chicken meat based products, serving buckets of chicken, corn on the cob, tubs of mashed potato as well as drinks and desserts. KFC is a major sponsor of many sporting events and vocally supports a lot of children’s charities.
How To Complete The www.mykfcexperience.com Survey
1. A computer.
2. Internet access on above computer or similar device.
3. Be able to understand English or Spanish.
4. A receipt from a recent purchase made at KFC.
1. Open up your favorite web browser and type www.mykfcexperience.com into the top of the page.
2. Select your preferred language; English or Spanish.
3. You will need to enter the following information:
4. The store number. You will find this number on your receipt. See the image above.
5. The date of purchase. You will also find this on the store receipt.
6. The time of your purchase. This is printed on your store receipt.
7. The ticket number. Refer to your store receipt for this also.
8. On the following pages you will be asked a series of questions related to your recent visit and purchase at KFC.
9. Answer these questions honestly whether your experience was good or bad.
10. When you have completed the survey you will be asked for some contact details such as your name and address. This information is used to contact you in case you are the lucky winner of $1000 in the KFC online customer survey.
If you have any questions regarding the rules of the sweepstakes you can view them on the www.mykfcexperience.com survey website and click on the link at the bottom of the page.
Recent Feedback Reports
Store Location: Missoula
Date: June 14 2014
Subject: Pathetic service and food not ready
We drove to the local KFC and went inside to order.I ordered the 3 piece crispy and a rootbeer float. After I sat down I was informed that there was only 3 legs for my order of dark meat so I asked for a substitution of a breast,not really wanting 3 drum sticks. That was ok and I again sat down while my husband waited for his order. Then I was informed that the rootbeer machine was broken so no rootbeer float. I got a soda instead. And just to top it off I asked for an employment application the gal looked in the box they were supposed to be in and as I mentioned to her they were all gone so she had to print some off while I waited again. There seemed to be no organization and the place was not very tidy and clean. The tread on the step down to the lower area REALLY needs to be replaced before someone stumbles on it. It has large bubbles under it making it unsafe for sure footing especially for the elderly.
Store Location: Macomb
Subject: Register receipt
The register receipt does not have a survey code number on it.